Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Don't tell me to mind the gap































The pictures above are from Penguin Island. The lower one is scarborough beach, just amazing! Loads of people were kitesurfing. I tried to bodysurf, but the waves were massive and so was the undertow and so I decided to not drown and just sunbathed. I just finished packing for the west coast tour. I realized i don't have very much hiking gear with me. Basically I will have to hike in sundresses. Oh well, should be interesting! I love being in a uni rez again, people just rock up to eachother's rooms. I miss it. I also feel really old, everyone else is like 20.
I have to get up at 530 am and take a bus at 6. gross. I also forget the name of the place we are meeting the tour. hopefully i will remember by the morning. I also accidentally threw out the new deodorant I bought. I will be really smelly on this trp. Sorry!

2 comments:

  1. What do you mean by "packing"? Aren't you always carrying around the same stuff? Where would you keep anything you weren't bringing, in the garbage?
    Thank you for not drowning! Such presence of mind to consider the undertow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is everything you said so important that you had to underline every word?
    LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete